It has been a very long time between releases, so we have had a time to store up some great new features for the app:
- The app will now support multiple lists, as many as you want.
- The app can now import text to form a list. Just use the 'Import' page and a list can be pasted in.
- The app allows you to take photos in the app, or to pull images from the iPhone Library to show with your individual ideas.
- When you are looking at an individual idea, you can manually add the current GPS coordinates or the time. The will get added automatically when you flip the switch to complete.
- You can export the list via Twitter or Facebook, as well as adding it to the Notes app.
- The app also now has an interface that was designed for iOS 9.
In order to make all the changes, the app was rewritten from scratch in Swift, so updates will be easier to make.
The app has many features that carry over from v 1.0:
- A 5000 word dictionary that can be used to randomly create your photo lists.
- Each idea can be completed individually.
A few thoughts in the works for a future version:
- An Apple Watch version that would allow you to look at a list on the watch.